We are happy to be offering a reduced membership rate until July 31 - just $70 (HST, fees, and discounted Triathlon Ontario membership extra) using promo code EARLY20 - That is a savings of 20$!
What does that membership fee get you?
Tired of missing out on popular races that sell out fast?
- We have a full line up of open water swim, bike and run programs.
- Access to our club coaches' training sessions, clinics and camps.
- Access to online training plans for a variety of triathlon distances and improving your 10k run.
- If you renew your membership through the EARLY40 promotion, you will have access to a lottery for early registration to some of our most popular programs, like our pool and open water swims and our run programs.
- When you renew your TTC membership, you will be renewing your Triathlon Ontario membership in the same process (but different transaction). In addition to racing and training sanctioning and insurance, you'll get a subscription to Triathlon Magazine Canada and discounted rates on Triathlon Ontario programs and clinics. You can read more about those benefits here
- Your TTC membership includes access to priority registration for popular Ironman events through their Triclubs program.
- Other benefits include designated club bike racking at events
- Race day points program that earns the TTC some extra perks.
- Join in club challenges and support your team with Subaru Triathlon, TTF and Multisport Races. Studies show that racing in a club kit makes you 10% faster. Okay, maybe we don't have the actual data to back that up, but we sure love the way our kit makes us feel and perform.
- Your TTC membership gets you access to our annual kit order. Our bright kit makes you much easier to spot on the race course so your clubmates can cheer loudly for you!
- Discounts with 4iiii Power Meters and at Brown's Sports