TTC Run Indoor Clinic
Saturday January 26, 2013 thru March 9. No clinic on Feb 16th (Family Day Weekend)
Time: 11:30am-approximatley 12:45pm
Monarch Park Indoor Track.
Coach: Kevin Smith – Head Coach, Marathon Dynamics
Cost: $175 (Special Introductory Pricing, TTC is covering your track/facility fees!).
About the clinic
Do you want to do the right kind of work on your running to improve that part of your triathlon or duathlon for the coming summer? Then JOIN US!
You’ll enjoy weekly motivation and support in a coached small group environment. And if you’ve never had a proper track workout, then this clinic will show you the essentials of a proper warm up, drills and striders.
- Weekly intensity workouts prepared for you based on your recent racing results, or start up 1 mile test.
- Suggestions for other weekly run workouts (Not a full personalized run coaching program)
- Real time analysis and feedback on pacing, running form and psychology at workouts.
- Weekly Intensity work-out results emails to help you monitor your progress & update your log
- "Mix & Match" privileges - can't make your regular group workout? No problem. Give us 24hrs+ notice and you can join in any other MDI coaching group that week
- Opportunity to join in any MDI group run (Bayview-Thursday’s 6am, High Park- Friday’s 6am, and LSD on Sunday’s at High Park- 8am)
Kevin Smith is the President of Marathon Dynamics. Kevin is a NCCP-Certified Running Coach with over 15 years experience coaching runners at every level. Kevin is an accomplished runner for almost 30 years with Personal Bests of 30:46(10K), 1:12 (Half Marathon) & 2:42 (Marathon...at 42 yrs old). Kevin has even dabbled in Triathlon in the past. Marathon Dynamics was also featured in a recent iRun Magazine article: http://www.irun.ca/blog/index.php/personalized-coaching-based-on-your-running-history/
About the track:
1 Hanson St, Toronto ON, M4J 4V3 Danforth & Coxwell
The track is 370.67 meters long and it is marked (and measured) for the following distances (60m, 100m, 150m, 200m, 400m, 600m, 800m, 1,000m, 1,500m, 1 mile, 2,000m, 3,000m, 5,000m, 10,000m).