ALL SWIM SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. WE WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE WHEN WE HAVE MORE INFORMATION.
Toronto Triathlon Club has a number of swim programs available for you to participate in throughout the year.Please note that we are NOT a LEARN-TO-SWIM program. All our programs are open to members but it is STRONGLY recommended that you be able to swim at least 100m without stopping and have the aerobic endurance to go further than that.
- Try to swim in the lane that closest matches your own speed. If in doubt speak to the coach. This may vary week to week.
- Always circle swim in a path that all members of the lane agree upon. If in doubt speak to the coach
- If you must pass, make sure there is no one in the oncoming lane and that the person you are passing is aware. If in doubt wait until the end of the lap or set.
- When you are resting on the wall, make sure to move to the side so that incoming swimmers have room to turn.
- Be respectful of the equipment of others.
- If you are more than five minutes late getting on deck, you may be asked to not participate in the workout. Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before to allow yourself time to stretch and get changed.
- If you missed the warm up instructions always speak to the coach prior to getting in the water